The purposes of the Measure 49 Analyzer are to provide Measure 49 property owners with tools to:
- Search for a Measure 37/49 claim property by election number, claim name, or interactively from the map.
- View authorized Measure 37/49 claim property boundaries and the numbers of new dwellings, new parcels, and total home sites authorized by the final order.
- Find and download a “Final Order and Home Site Authorization.”
- View simplified maps of areas that are high-value farmland, high-value forestland and ground water restricted as specifically defined in Measure 49.
- Calculate and create a downloadable report of the percentages of high-value farmland and high-value forestland area within a claim property.
The maps in the Measure 49 Analyzer are necessarily generalized and most useful for properties that fall well-within a mapped area. The Measure 49 Analyzer is for informational purposes and is not suitable for legal, engineering, or surveying purposes. Users of this information should review or consult the primary data and information sources to confirm the usability of the information.